|250mg||30pills||$26.99||$0.90 per pill|
|250mg||60pills||$48.99||$0.82 per pill|
|250mg||90pills||$69.99||$0.78 per pill|
|250mg||120pills||$88.99||$0.74 per pill|
|250mg||180pills||$127.99||$0.71 per pill|
|500mg||10pills||$15.99||$1.62 per pill|
|500mg||30pills||$43.99||$1.47 per pill|
|500mg||60pills||$83.99||$1.40 per pill|
|500mg||90pills||$119.99||$1.33 per pill|
|500mg||120pills||$151.99||$1.27 per pill|
|500mg||180pills||$217.99||$1.21 per pill|
|500mg||360pills||$417.99||$1.16 per pill|
|750mg||30pills||$78.99||$2.63 per pill|
|750mg||60pills||$150.99||$2.51 per pill|
|750mg||90pills||$214.99||$2.39 per pill|
|750mg||120pills||$271.99||$2.27 per pill|
|750mg||180pills||$388.99||$2.16 per pill|
|1000mg||30pills||$116.99||$3.90 per pill|
|1000mg||60pills||$204.99||$3.41 per pill|
|1000mg||90pills||$292.99||$3.25 per pill|
|1000mg||120pills||$370.99||$3.09 per pill|
|1000mg||180pills||$528.99||$2.94 per pill|
Cipro is a modern antibiotic, which belongs to the fluoroquinolone group. This antibiotic drug has its own characteristics. Its action is quite rapid, compared to similar drugs. The medication rapidly accumulates in the body, after which it is available in body fluids and tissues in necessary concentration.
This antibiotic is effective against bacteria that are resistant to basic antibiotic means, at the same time bacterial enzymes do not exert destructing effects on it. The drug has no adverse effect on the gastrointestinal tract, has no toxic effect.
If the disease was treated with Cipro, then after treatment course completion there remains a persistent effect. This means that for a long time after treatment course certain microorganisms will not be able to develop.
This antibiotic has a very wide spectrum of action and is indicated for many diseases. It is especially recommended when the disease is caused by Staphylococcus aureus, in case of intracellular bacteria, Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
The drug can be used as an independent therapeutic agent, or in combination therapy where other antibiotics assigned. All of the listed above are just a few advantages of this drug compared to other medicines with similar effect. There is a huge list of diseases which can be treated with Canadian Cipro.
Side effects when taking Cipro occur approximately at every tenth patient, the need for drug withdrawal is observed in a third part of them. Side effects may occur at the digestive system, brain and spinal cord, musculoskeletal system, blood circulation and blood-forming system:
- digestive system: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pains, flatulence, appetite disorders, jaundice, hepatitis and even necrosis of liver tissue, hepatic dysfunction. Hepatic disorders are rare, but they happen, and this suggests that the drug has some hepatotoxic effect;
- central nervous system: dizziness, headaches (including migraines, at one side of the head), irritable weakness, fear, anxiety, depression, sleep disorders, limbs tremor, pain perception disorders, increased sweating, high intracranial pressure, confused consciousness and fainting, hallucinations cerebral arteries thrombosis;
- sense bodies – vision disorders (diplopia, color perception violation), hearing loss, taste and smell disorders;
- blood circulation system – rapid heartbeat, cardiac arrhythmia, low arterial blood pressure, head congestion;
- haematopoietic system – reduced leukocytes number in peripheral blood (leukopenia), combined with granular white blood cells number reduction (granulocytopenia) – this causes sharp immunity decline; in some cases, white blood cells number is, on the contrary, increased (leukocytosis); red blood cells (anemia), platelets (thrombocytopenia) decrease or increase – thrombocytosis;
- laboratory indicators: hypoprothrombinemia (tendency to hemorrhages), hypercreatininemia (transient renal dysfunction), hyperbilirubinemia (transient hepatic function abnormality), hyperglycemia (increased blood sugar);
- kidneys and urinary tract – sabulous urine, albuminuria and hematuria, infectious-allergic and inflammatory renal disease (glomerulonephritis, interstitial nephritis), painful urination, urinary retention, urethra hemorrhages, renal dysfunction;
- musculoskeletal system – joint pains and inflammation, muscles pains;
- other side effects – general fatigue, superinfection (multiplication of microflora, not sensitive to Cipro, for example, Candida fungi), pains and inflammation at the site of injection;
- allergic reactions – itching, sensitivity to light, urticarial fever and angioedema, bronchospasm, temperature rise (drug fever), petechial hemorrhages (petechia), nodal fever, Stevens-Johnson’s syndrome (malignant erythema multiforme), toxic epidermal necrolysis (Lyell’s syndrome).
Canadian Cipro is not prescribed for severe inflammatory diseases of the large intestine (pseudomembranous colitis), during pregnancy and lactating period, to children and adolescents under 18 years old and in case of hypersensitivity to this antibiotic or other drugs of fluoroquinolones group.
The medication is prescribed with caution for certain central nervous system diseases, as it can provoke aggravation and seizures. Also, the drug is prescribed with caution for renal and hepatic diseases, in case of kidney and liver function disorders and to elderly patients who have a lot of chronic diseases. For such patients, Cipro dosage should be reduced.
During the treatment course, patients shouldn’t undertake activities that require quick response and attention.
For sabulous urine prevention, patients taking this antibiotic should consume a sufficient amount of liquid. Avoid excessive urinary alkalinizing.
Cipro is a highly efficient and sage antibiotic, but it may be appointed only by a doctor.