|$36.99 per inhaler|
|$27.33 per inhaler|
|$27.33 per inhaler|
Ventolin (albuterol) is a bronchodilator which is used to relax the muscles of airways and thereby increase the air flow to the lungs. It is used for the treatment or prevention of bronchospasm in people who have reversible obstructive airway disease.
It is necessary to keep the medication for breathing problem on hand all the time. Make sure that you refill the drug before you run out of it. You need to tell the doctor if you have ever had allergic reactions to the drugs that are similar to it like:
Also, let the doctor know if you:
- have heart problems;
- had a seizure;
- have high blood pressure;
- are pregnant or planning to conceive;
- are taking Mao inhibitors.
The drug has a tendency of making you dizzy. This is the reason you should avoid doing any tasks that require concentration. Also, limit the consumption of alcohol. There are some medications that might react with the drug for treating breathing problems, particularly if they are the following:
- catechol-O-methyltransferase inhibitors;
Talk to your doctor if you use other medications.
What are side effects of Ventolin?
Some of the common side effects of the drug for breathing problem generally go away after you get used to the medicine. However, if you notice the problems persisting for a longer period of time, you should make it a point to consult a doctor. These common symptoms are:
- change in taste;
- irritation in the throat;
- dryness in the throat;
The medicine might cause a rise in the level of blood pressure. Thus, it is important to keep a regular check on the blood pressure level. Inform the doctor immediately if you notice high blood pressure.
If you notice serious side effects listed below, you should immediately consult the doctor:
- fast pounding heartbeat;
- cheat pain;
- rapid breathing;
- sudden wheezing.
How to use Ventolin?
The drug for the treatment of breathing problems should be taken according to the recommendations of the doctor. Do not use more or less than the advised dosage. If you are using Ventolin for the first time, then it is better to test the spray before using it. Make sure that you have shaken the inhaler before use. Do not use an inhaler that has not been used for about two weeks. Also, avoid using an inhaler that has been dropped.
When you are using Ventolin Inhaler from Canadian Pharmacy, you should take the following precautions:
- Shake the canister properly before spraying every time.
- Uncap the inhaler mouthpiece and then breathe in fully. Put the mouthpiece entirely in your mouth. Breathe in slowly and push the canister simultaneously.
- Hold your breath for about 10 seconds and then breathe out.
- If you are using more than one inhaler then you should at least wait for a minute before taking the second inhaler.
- Always keep the inhaling device dry and clean. Make sure that you store it with the mouthpiece on.